mandag den 14. juni 2010

Poetic draft



Hearts in your palms.
They won't see your approving smile in their teens, cant remember your comforting words during neonatal tears, harsh naivitivity in the schoolyards made them forget your arms surrounding their nightmares into oblivion and becoming an adult gave them no wisdom of your unheard truth... But one sad midlife day theyll know, that you always had their hearts in your palms.

Yours to know.
You knew about my misty hood, although you don't recognize my clear mask now, so my future lone sorrows are therefore unknown, but it'll be yours to know, if you have the knowledge to love me...



Beauty to me.
The beauty of your old dresses blossoms my eye. The beauty of your curly dry hair interests my hands. The beauty of your pimples shows me youth. The beauty of your scars indicates wisdom. The beauty of your voluptous tummy imbeds softness. The beauty of your size shapens me. The beauty of your overall look amazes me, since every one of your socalled faults is beauty to me....

Small wide lips.
Your whisper made me fall in love, but your yelling drove me into oblivion...

In my demise
Needs are natural, not fateful. Fluids to forget any torment, or regain every lacking moment. Gourmet for simple satisfaction, again just releasing divine contraction. At last just a gentle woman's touch, that'll make your backbone shiver, and the lips quiver, for her crotch. But there are only remains left, no eternal depth, so don't tell me otherwise, in my demise..

Ingen kommentarer: