onsdag den 23. juni 2010

My upcoming hit list/ Per Spective of vengeance

My Facebook-profile Per Spective was deactivated today along with the profiles of two other profiles of near friends....
Below you'll see who my suspects are, but to be fair, I'll verbally squash their lives and reputation anyhow.BP



Henrik von Bülow, a nazi-pedophile claiming to be a muslim

Maria-Theresa Kjær Larsen, a quiffy lump of lard, who makes dogs attack children

Martin DK (Robin Steenholdt), an impotent retard with a vagina

The Facebook-profiles Max Meridius and his alter Max Power, who add people to spy on them

All of them are known to threaten single moms on Facebook, and their many fake profiles on Facebook should have excluded them long ago. But instead Facebook decided to cut off me...? Maybe because I warned people about them???

By the way.... FUCK YOU FACEBOOK!!!!

Update: On the 25th of June, Facebook gave in, and reactivated my profile, but I'll still haunt those on my hitlist, since I'm in the mood for sharing mental pain to them!!!!xD

Ingen kommentarer: